If you are a resident who lives in a country that is part of the GDPR and are a natural person, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: You have a right to access the personal data that we collect and process about you. Most of this data can be reviewed in your account panel and related products/services that you have purchased.
- Right to rectification: If you want to correct or revise any of the data we retain on you may do by accessing your account and the information contained within it. This includes Whois information collected for domains that you have purchased.
- Right to be forgotten: You have a right to request the permanent deletion your data. However, please note that exercising this right may result in a suspension or discontinuation of services and is also governed by legal and/or contractual retention guidelines.
- Right to restrict processing: If you believe your personal data is inaccurate or collected unlawfully, you may request limited use of your personal data. Please note that, depending on the request, this may result in a suspension or discontinuation of certain services.
- Right of portability: We provide you with the ability to move any of your account data to a third party at any time.
- Right to object: If you decide that you no longer wish to allow your data to be included in our analytics or for us to provide personalized (targeted) marketing content at any time, you may contact us to request removal of this data. You may also achieve this by opting out of any marketing outreach that you previously agreed to either by choosing unsubscribe in the related email or by making this selection within your account.
If you have provided data to One Planet Hosting regarding a client of yours, which is subject to the GDPR, you are responsible for obtaining the proper consent from such client prior to sharing their personal information with us.
You further acknowledge and agree that One Planet Hosting can only fulfill the above requests if made by a One Planet Hosting customer. As such, as our customer, you agree that you must request to exercise these rights for your clients. One Planet Hosting will support you in fulfilling such requests.